Thanks to those of you who entered the contest and good luck! The contest is now closed. Stay Updated for further contests/promotions.
Yamaha's right Here Right Now Sales Event is on and that means you can win your Yamaha!
Buy any new Yamaha Motorcycle, All Terrain Vehicle, Outboard Motor, Snowmobile, Side by Side Off Road Vehicle, Water Vehicle, Sport Boat, Snowblower or Power Product by June 30, 2012 and you can receive great sales promotions like; instant customer rebates, extended warranty or flexible payment plans. On top of that you will automatically be entered to win your purchase!* * Grand prize, WIN YOUR YAMAHA (up to $25,000) or $5,000 Yamabuck gift
certificate. Contest begins May 15, 2012 ends June 30, 2012. No purchase
necessary. See any Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd., dealer for details or visit Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. website at yamaha-motor.ca
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE 2012 YAMAHA WIN YOUR YAMAHA CONTEST
How To Enter:
1. Each time you enter into an agreement to purchase a new Yamaha Motorcycle, All Terrain Vehicle, Outboard Motor, Snowmobile, Side by Side Off Road Vehicle, Water Vehicle, Sport Boat or Power Product from an authorized Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. ("Yamaha") dealer between May 15th, 2012 and June 30th, 2012 inclusive, you will be automatically entered in the contest from your registration data provided you take delivery prior to June 17, 2012.
2. You may also enter the contest by printing your full name, address and telephone number on a postcard and mailing it to the address below. No purchase necessary. Enter as often as you wish. Mail each entry separately bearing sufficient postage to: WIN YOUR YAMAHA CONTEST Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. 480 Gordon Baker Road Toronto, Ontario M2H 3B4
To be eligible, mailed entries must be received by Yamaha no later than 11:59 PM June 30th, 2012.
3. The Grand Prize is an amount of money equal to the sale price listed on the purchaser's invoice (to a maximum of $25,000.00) for any one of the Yamaha products purchased by the entrant as described in Section 1., or $5,000.00 Yamabuck gift certificate. If the entrant has not purchased a product as described in Section 1, the prize will be a $5,000.00 Yamabuck gift certificate. Prizes must be chosen from www.yamaha-motor.ca website, no cash value, no cash rewards in lieu prizes.
4. The contest will run from May 15th, 2012 to June 30th, 2012. The random draws will be made at Yamaha's head office at 480 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, Ontario, at 10:00 a.m. on July 21st by an employee of Yamaha from all eligible entries. The selected entrants will be contacted by telephone.
5. The chances of being selected depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
How To Win:
6. To win, the selected entrants must have complied with these official contest rules and must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question, to be administered by an employee of Yamaha during a pre-arranged, mutually-convenient telephone call. If the selected entrants cannot be reached on or before August 1st, 2012, or fails to correctly answer the skill testing question, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be drawn from the original entrants which have not been drawn.
Who Can Enter:
7. This contest is open to individuals who are residents of Canada over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence. Yamaha dealers and their employees, employees of Yamaha, its affiliated companies, advertising agencies, other representatives or agents and members of the respective immediate families of such persons, or anyone with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible to enter the contest.
8. Names of the prize winner will be available upon request by writing to Yamaha at the above address. Decisions of Yamaha in respect of this contest are final.
9. Prizes must be accepted as awarded by August 31st, 2012 without substitution.
10. All entries become the property of Yamaha. Yamaha reserves the right at its option to publish the winner's name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements in any media chosen by Yamaha without further compensation to the winner. Yamaha accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest.
11. With respect to Quebec residents and to entries originating within the province of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
12. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and local laws.